Streamlight 74751 Strion LED HL Rechargeable High Lumen Professional Flashlight with 120-Volt AC/12-Volt DC 1-Holder Charger. Streamlight's HL Series - now available in compact rechargeable systems. When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to search a large area the Strion LED HL rechargeable, high lumen flashlight provides a blast of 500-lumen with 200-meter of beam distance. Multi-function On/Off push-button tail switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe. High for a super-bright beam - 500 lumens; 10,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 meter beam distance; runs 1-Hour. Medium for bright light and longer run times - 250 lumens; 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 141-meter beam distance; runs 2-Hours. Low for light without glare and extended run times - 125 lumens; 2,500 candela peak beam intensity; 100-meter beam distance; runs 3.5-Hours. Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 2.5-Hours. C4 LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times; fully recharges in 3-Hours. Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status. IPX4 water-resistant; 2-meter impact resistance tested. Made up of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish. Borofloat high temperature glass lens. Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down. Length: 5.9-inch (14.99 cm); Weight: 5.2-ounce (148 grams). Serialized for positive identification. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- Anti-roll head keeps the Strion LED in place when you set it down
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Knurled body for a sure grip
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Light Source impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimal peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: